I’ve collaborated with consultant Dani Burkhart on a few projects, and one of them has been getting industry-focused content published on her Emerald Heritage Farms website regarding political happenings in Humboldt County, California. While our local news media sometimes includes basic information on these topics, we took a deeper look at the cannabis regulations and meeting schedules coming up. We wanted the cannabis community to have a better understanding of how their voices can be heard and what changes are happening that could directly (or indirectly) impact them. All politics is local, after all.
Here’s the short list of articles I wrote for Emerald Heritage Farms over the past couple months:
- Eureka Cannabis Moratorium Lifted
- HuMMAP’s 69-Page Settlement
- Deadline for State-Level Public Comment
- Registration Does Not Equal Permit Application in Humboldt
- Eureka to Decide on Cannabis Future
- Humboldt Supervisors Clarify Cannabis Ordinance